Downtown Lakeland’s next Girls Night Out is scheduled for Friday, September 20, 2019 from 5pm to 8:30pm. Bring a friend, and enjoy Downtown after dark. Stores will be open late, and the shopping will be great!
Enjoy live music at various locations on North Kentucky Avenue to create a special ambiance on the street.
Enjoy a pop up runway show in Munn Park from 6:30pm-7:00pm. See various fashions showcased by our Downtown boutiques in a fun and relaxed atmosphere!
Win a Day of Pampering for you and a friend! The More You Shop, the More Chances You Get to Win! First, grab a passport from participating merchants. Second, when you shop at participating stores on Girls Night, ask store clerks to validate your purchases on your passport. Finally, at the end of the night, turn your passports in at Focus Realty on 218 E. Pine St. by 9:00 pm to be entered to win. You will receive one entry for every $10 that you spend at participating Downtown Businesses.
A Day of Pampering consists of two prize packages (one for the winner, and one for a friend of their choosing) valued at $250 per person. Winners will be notified on Monday, September 23. Winners must claim their prizes within 30 days.
Text GNOLKLD to 41400 for a chance to win a $25 gift card to a Downtown business. (Standard text message rates may apply.)
Don’t forget about Downtown Lakeland’s Universal Valet Program. Drop your car off at the valet stand located in the Munn Park Parking Lot starting at 5pm. When you’re done shopping, have your car delivered to you wherever you’re located. Pick up ends at midnight.
See below for retail specials, sales, and fun activities with participating merchants:
- 5th & Hall, 117 S. Kentucky Ave.–Wine Spritzers, 15% off women’s apparel
- Amelia Paige Boutique, 223 N Kentucky Ave–“We’ll be serving up Fall Sangria and bite-sized cheesecake. Spend $40 and get a Surprise gift at checkout! Free Braid Bar from the Ladies of Blown Beautiful Dry Bar and learn about their services.”
- Black & Brew, 205 East Main Street–1 free A Cow Named Moo mini ice cream sandwich with the purchase of a Flat Bread. Wine is always buy one glass, get one glass free on Friday nights!
- Cake Makers Studio, 115 South Kentucky Avenue–Freakshakes will be 2 for $10
- Coppertree, 229 N. Kentucky Ave–Pineapple Sangria, 20% off Finished Jewelry
- Escapology Escape Rooms Lakeland, 210 E. Pine St.–$5 off per person in your Private Escape Room booking. Use Promo Code: GNO419 *Offer is not valid with any other promotions, discounts, or group events pricing
- Jimmy Johns, 125 North Kentucky Ave–1 Free side with purchase of sandwich. (Cookie, Pickle, Chips, or Med Soda). In a hurry? Their sandwiches are freaky fast!
- Salon Chateau and Boutique, 228 E Pine St–Sangria and a Cheese Board, 10% off any services booked that evening and all boutique purchases.
- Scout & Tag, 244 N. Kentucky Ave.–Autumn Sangrias, Free Wood Swan Earrings with Purchase of $35 or more
- Stationery Loft, 230 N. Kentucky Ave.–Sample Raspberry Champagne. Buy one piece of jewelry, get a second piece (of equal or lesser value) half-off. Check out pieces by Kendra Scott, Libby James, Melania Clara, Pura Vida, Kris Nations, and CAI.
- Taco Bus, 128 S. Kentucky Ave.–Burrito Bowls only $5.99
- Take Heart, 248 N Kentucky Ave–Cookies, 20 percent off one regular-priced item
- Top Buttons, 236 N. Kentucky Ave.–Follow them on social media, and receive a special discount.
- Traditions Unlimited, 221 N. Kentucky Ave.–Enjoy refreshments, and receive a discount.
- Urban Appeal, 123 S. Kentucky Ave–Take 10% off entire your entire purchase on Girls Night