Join us on July 1 from 6pm to 9pm for our next First Friday event–Bike Night! Lakeland Harley-Davidson will have a motorcycle show, raffles, and entertainment by South of the Blues band in Munn Park.
Downtown shops and restaurants will be open late. Don’t miss the Makers Market, featuring local artists and creators, on North Kentucky Avenue and the Classy Car Show on Main St. Streets are closed to vehicles, so come prepared to walk about!
First Friday is a family-friendly event held in the streets of Downtown Lakeland between Lemon Street and Oak Street along Kentucky Avenue. On-street parking begins to close in the event area at 3pm to allow us to clear the streets and set up the exhibitors and vendors. Parking in all permitted and metered locations is free after 5pm and all day on the weekends.
Parking lots available:
- Trinity Presbyterian Parking Lot – corner of Tennessee and Bay
- Oak Street Parking Lot – corner of Oak and Kentucky
- Main Street garage – all day public access from Cedar Street; after 5pm public parking from Main Street (all the way to the top)
- Heritage Plaza Garage
- City Permit Only Lots – all free after 5pm and all day weekends
- Massachusetts Ave. and Tennessee Avenue On Street Parking
First Friday is supported by our Downtown Champions: