We are sharing detailed posts from the businesses listed below on our Facebook page, so be sure to follow us there–@DowntownLKLD–for the latest information and updates. Thanks!
Many restaurants are now open at 50% capacity as of Monday, May 18th!
Restaurants Re-Opening their indoor and outdoor seating at 50% Capacity, while still offering Curbside Pick-Up, Takeout, and/or Delivery:
- Bay Street Bistro: Accepting orders Tuesday-Saturday from 11am-4pm, Pick-up 5pm-7pm. Check Facebook for special menu. 211 E. Bay St., Baystreetbistro.net, Facebook.com/baystreetbistrofl, (863) 683-4229.
- Cafe Roti: Open Monday-Friday, 11am-8pm, Saturday 2pm-8pm. 116 S. Tennessee Ave., Caferotifl.com, Facebook.com/caferotilakeland/, (863) 688-2800.
- Chop Shop: Open 11:30am-7pm, Tuesday-Saturday. 118 S. Kentucky Ave., Chopshopburgers.com, Facebook.com/chopshopburgers/, (863) 603-4040.
- Divicious Deli and Coffee Shop: Open 7am-3pm, Monday-Saturday, for in-store pick-up, curbside and take-out orders. 128 E. Main St., Yelp.com/biz/divicious-deli-and-coffee-shop-lakeland-2, Facebook.com/diviciousdeli/, (863) 940-9779.
- Federal Bar Lakeland: 124 S. Tennessee Ave., Federalbarlakeland.com, Facebook.com/federalbarlakeland/, (863) 816-3968
- Fresco’s: 132 S. Kentucky Ave., Frescoslakeland.com, Facebook.com/frescoslakeland/, (863) 683-5267
- Garden Bistro: Re-opened on Saturday, May 9. 702 E. Orange St., Facebook.com/Garden-Bistro/, (863) 686-3332
- Harry’s Seafood Bar & Grille: Re-opened Monday, May 4th for Dine In, Take-Out, and Delivery through Doordash. 101 N. Kentucky Ave., Hookedonharrys.com, Facebook.com/harrys.seafood.lakeland/, (863) 686-2228
- Jimmy John’s: Re-opening outdoor seating only. Open Monday-Saturday 11am-7pm, Closed Sunday. 125 N. Kentucky Ave., Website, Facebook.com/jimmyjohns/, (863) 688-3118
- La Imperial: 830 E. Main St., imperiallakeland.com, Facebook.com/laimperialbakery/, (863) 500-4422.
- Mojo Federal Swine & Spirits: Re-opens on Thursday, April 16 from 11am-8pm. 130 S. Tennessee Ave., Mojobbq.com, Facebook.com/MOJOFederal, (863) 940-9779
- Mitchell’s Coffee House: Open Monday-Saturday, 7am-2pm. 235 N. Kentucky Ave., Mitchellscoffee.com, Facebook.com/mitchellscoffee/, (863) 680-2944
- Nineteen61: Taking orders starting at 11am (for pick up at 12pm) until 7pm Monday-Sunday. 215 E. Main St., Nineteen61.com, Facebook.com/nineteen61/, (863) 688-1961
- Palace Pizza: Open Monday-Saturday, 11am-8:30pm, and Sunday, 12-8pm. 114 S. Kentucky Ave., Palacepizzadowntown.com, Facebook.com/palacepizzadowntown/, (863) 688-0045
- Pita Pit: Open Monday-Friday 11am-8pm and Saturday 11am-3pm. 127 S. Kentucky, Website, Facebook.com/pitapitusa/, (863) 603-7482
- Teriyaki Madness: Open Monday-Sunday, 11am-9pm. 304 N. Kentucky Ave., Teriyakimadness.com, Facebook.com/pg/tmad115/, (863) 500-8623.
- The Joinery: Open Monday-Sunday, 11am-8pm. 640 E. Main St., thejoinerylkld.com/order-now, Facebook.com/thejoinerylkld/, (863) 337-4583
- Tsunami Sushi: Open Tuesday-Saturday, 4pm-9pm. 114 N. Tennessee Ave., Tsunamisushi.net, Facebook.com/TsunamiSushiHibachi2018/, (863) 940-2112
Restaurants Offering Take Out, Curbside Pick-Up, and/or Delivery Options (Dining Room Availability Unknown):
- Cake Maker’s: Open Monday-Thursday from 10am-8pm, Friday and Saturday from 10am-9pm, and Sunday from 11am-5pm. 115 S. Kentucky Ave., Cakemakersstudio.com, Facebook.com/cakemakersstudio/, (863) 937-8451
- Crisper’s: Open Monday-Saturday from 10:30am-3:00pm and Sunday from 11am-2pm. 217 N. Kentucky Ave., Crispers.com, Facebook.com/CrispersDowntownLakeland/, (863) 413-0685
- Downtown Diner: Open 7:00am-1:00pm for takeout. 126 W. Main St., https://www.facebook.com/Downtown-Diner-309064469482404/, 863-583-4300
- Honeycomb Bread Bakery: Open Wednesday-Saturday, 8am-3pm. 213 E. Bay St., Honeycombbread.com, Facebook.com/honeycombbread/, (863) 816-3143. Order online.
- Scream ‘n Tuna: Open Monday-Thursday from 11am-2pm, 4:30pm-8:00pm and Friday-Saturday from 11am-2pm, 4:30-9:00pm. 270 E. Bay St., Screamntunasushi.com, Facebook.com/screamntunasushi/, (863) 413-0264.
- Silver Ring Café: Open 8am to 4pm, Monday-Saturday (Could close early depending on bread supply). 106 N. Tennessee Ave., Can do cash only for curbside delivery (card machine not portable), (863) 687-3283
- Taco Bus: Open Monday-Sunday, 11am-10pm. 126 S. Kentucky Ave., http://taco-bus.com, Facebook.com/TacoBusLakeland/, (863) 816-5407. Online ordering available.
- Tropical Smoothie Café: Open Monday-Friday 9am-7pm, Saturday 10am-7pm, Sunday 10am-6pm. 225 S. Florida Ave., Facebook.com/tscLakelandFL2/, (863) 686-9474.
Restaurants that are open for Curbside Pick-Up, Take-Out and/or Delivery (but their dining rooms will not be open just yet):
- Black & Brew: Open Monday-Friday 7am-8pm, Saturday 8am-8pm, Sunday 10:30am-5pm. 205 E. Main St., Blackandbrew.com, Facebook.com/blackandbrew/, (863) 682-1210
- Purple Onion: Open Monday-Friday, 11am-2pm. 316 N. Kentucky Ave., Restaurantwebx.com/PurpleOnion/ Facebook.com/PurpleOnionDeliGrill, (863) 688-5590.
Bars Offering Curbside Pick-Up:
- Molly McHugh’s: Open 12pm-7pm for 64oz Growlers, 6 packs, bottled wine and spirits! 111 S. Kentucky Ave. (863) 686-6231 Facebook.com/MollyMcHughIrishPub/ mollymchughs.com
- Swan Brewing: Open for curbside pick-up Monday-Thursday from 3-7pm, Friday from 3pm-8pm, Saturday from 12pm-6pm, and Sunday 12pm-4pm. See website for details. 115 W. Pine St., Facebook.com/swanbrewingco, (863) 703-0472
- Revival: Selling cocktail kits. Check online for days and times for order/pick-up. Facebook.com/revivallakeland/
Retailers who have reopened:
- Amelia Paige: Monday-Saturday 10am-5pm. Shop on Facebook or Instagram. Curbside pick-up or ship to your home. 223 N. Kentucky Ave., AmeliaPaigeBoutique.com, Facebook.com/AmeliaPaigeBoutique/, (863) 500-4264
- Escapology Escape Rooms Lakeland: Reopened on May 15. Facebook.com/escapologyl
- Gaines Jewelers: Open 10am-3pm. Customers can continue shopping at Gainesjewelers.com, Instagram, Facebook, or email the store at email@example.com. Call the store at 863-688-8557.
- Goin’ Postal Downtown Lakeland: Open Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm. 304 E. Pine St., Facebook.com/goinpostallkld, 863-688-1147
- Home Essentials: Will deliver orders in local area. Will also do parking lot pick-up with notice. (Call 863-687-3600 and leave time, date, and phone number–Will return call within the day.) 325 N. Kentucky Ave., Facebook.com/HomeEssentialsLakeland/, (863) 687-3600
- Jesse Carl Vinyl: Reopening Monday at 1pm with limited hours. Enjoy online sales, quarantine grab bags, and eGift cards. 304 N. Kentucky Ave., JesseCarlVinyl.com, Facebook.com/Jessecarlvinyl, (863) 274-3880
- Lakeland CBD Wellness: Closed Mondays. Open Tuesday-Friday, 12pm-6pm, and Saturday, 12pm-5pm. 225 N. Kentucky Ave., Only offering To Go and Curbside Pick Up, Lakelandcbdwellness.com, Facebook.com/LakelandCBDWellness/, (863) 606-6115.
- Lakeland Escape Room: https://lakelandescaperoom.com/rooms/treasure-hunt/ Facebook.com/lakelandescaperoom/
- Lloyds of Lakeland: Shop online or in store. Online auction runs May 17-24. Gift certificates available for purchase. Call 863-682-2787 or visit 301 N. Kentucky Ave. Facebook.com/lloydsoflakeland/
- My Cottage Garden: Will continue to do pick up order in parking lot. Call to place order. Located next to Home Essentials. 327 N. Kentucky Ave. 863-688-9686
- Nathan’s Men’s Store: Re-opening Monday, May 4, 9:30am-6pm for their retirement sale. 221 E. Main St. Facebook.com/nathansmensstore/
- Rafa Natural: Open Monday-Friday 10am-6pm, Saturday 10am-5pm, and Sunday 10am-4pm. 244 N. Kentucky Ave., Rafanatural.com, Facebook.com/rafanaturalco
- Scout & Tag: Re-opening Monday-Friday 10am-6pm, Saturday 10am-5pm, and Sunday 10am-4pm. Offering online sales on their website and remote workshops. 244 N. Kentucky Ave., Scoutandtag.com, Facebook.com/ScoutingVintage/, (863) 225-2426
- Stationery Loft: 230 N. Kentucky Ave., StationeryLoft.com, Facebook.com/StationeryLoftandGifts/, (863) 248-4438
- Take Heart: Re-opening at 10am on Monday, May 4. Shop online at www.takeheart.shop 248 N. Kentucky Ave. Facebook.com/takeheartafrica/
- Top Buttons: Shop online–Instagram.com/topbuttonsboutique. 236 N. Kentucky Ave., Topbuttons.org, Facebook.com/topbuttonslakeland/, (863) 220-2464
- Traditions Unlimited: Working on Online Sales options. 221 N. Kentucky Ave., TraditionsUnlimited.com, Facebook.com/traditionsunlimited/, (863) 683-7978
- Urban Appeal: Online sales at urbanappeal863.com. 123 S. Kentucky Ave., Facebook.com/urbanappeal863/, (863) 409-0628
Additional Retailers (Open Status Unknown):
- Edwards-Macy Bridal: 120 E. Main St., 863-688-1021
- Twenty Seven: Shop online at Twentysevenlkld.com
Retailers not re-opening their stores inside yet but with Online Sale Options:
- Pura Vie Holistic Studio & Boutique: Planning to open for walk-in customers on May 22. Open 10am-6pm for pick-up, deliver, and online services. 229 N. Kentucky Ave., Facebook.com/puraviestudio/, https://puraviespa.com/ , 863-225-2920