Downtown Lakeland’s next Downtown Date Night is Friday, July 26, 2019 from 5pm to 8:30pm. Bring your partner, spouse, coworker, or friend Downtown for a fun night out, and enjoy Downtown after dark. Stores will be open late, and the shopping will be great!
Enjoy live music at various locations on North Kentucky Avenue to create a special ambiance on the street. Our guest musicians will be Bryan Rivers, Russ Brode, and Justin Bowne.
Participate in a Downtown Date Night Scavenger Hunt–20 teams (of two or more) will each win $20 in gift cards from Downtown businesses. Here’s how to play:
- Pick up a blank game sheet at participating retailers. You can work in teams of 2 or more or play individually (all players will be able to enter to win a prize regardless of how many game sheets are completed). If participating retailers run out of game sheets, you can pick up one at the LDDA Office at 117 N. Kentucky Ave. or Focus Realty at 218 E. Pine St.
- Find the decorated game rocks hidden at participating retailers to obtain “mystery words.”
- Use the mystery words to complete a secret phrase.
- Turn in completed game sheets at Focus Realty at 218 E. Pine St. by 9pm on July 26th. All players associated with a successfully completed game sheet will be eligible to enter to win a prize. 20 players will each win a Downtown Gift Card valued at $20 each. Winners will be notified on Monday, July 29.
Call 863-259-6971 if you have any questions!
Win up to $100 worth of Downtown Gift Certificates–the More You Shop, the More Chances You Get to Win! When you shop in participating retail stores on Date Night, you will receive one entry for every $10 that you spend. Winners will be notified on Monday, July 29. If you don’t win on Date Night, however, no worries–you will also be entered to win a grand prize of $500 worth of gift cards on September 6th at the end of our Summer Shop Hop promotion!
Text DTownLove to 41400 for a chance to win a $25 gift card to a Downtown business by noon on July 26th! One winner will be randomly chosen via the text message system on July 26, 2019.
Downtown has free valet every Friday and Saturday evening from 5pm-close. Drop off your car at the valet stand located in the Munn park parking lot on the north side of the park. Enjoy your evening, and when you’re ready to leave, have your car delivered to you at any Downtown location.
- 5th and Hall at 117 S. Kentucky Ave.–Sample Brew Hub beer and wine spritzers. Receive an additional 20% off all sale items. You can also receive $10 in 5H cash with every purchase of $25 or more.
- Amelia Paige Boutique & Embroidery at 223 N. Kentucky Ave.–Sample refreshing Watermelon Mojitos and Fresh Corn Salsa and Chips! Spend $45, and get our Raspberry Lemonade Gift Bag for FREE! It’s so delicious! Good for mixed drinks and Lemonade! Plus, make any dollar purchase amount, and you’ll be entered to win one of their Amelia Paige canvas totes!
- Cake Makers Studio at 115 S. Kentucky Ave.–“Buy One, Get One Half-Off” deal on Ice Cream Tacos and “Freakshakes.”
- Chop Shop at 118 S. Kentucky Ave.–Free glass of wine or domestic draft with purchase.
- Coppertree Boutique & Studio at 229 N. Kentucky Ave.–Sample wine. “Buy One, Get One 1/2 Off” of all strands. 20% off all jewelry.
- Escapology Lakeland at 210 E. Pine St.–$5 off per person in your booking of up to 8 guests from 4p-11p! Use Promo Code: D8TE19
- Focus Realty at 218 E. Pine St.–Enjoy a chocolate fountain and treats. Also, they will have a $500 back to school giveaway (vote for your favorite teacher and get class supplies).
- Lakeland CBD Wellness at 225 N. Kentucky Ave.–Buy two bath bombs, get one free (retail $14 each)! Plus, enter for a chance to win a gift.
- Pita Pit at 127 S. Kentucky Ave.–$2.00 off all Smoothies and FREE cookie with any purchase of a Pita.
- Salon Chateau at 228 E. Pine St.–10% off their boutique items, as well as 10% off their “Barely Jade” pop up boutique items. Check out their unique, trendy, hand-picked clothing items in a variety of styles.
- Scout & Tag at 244 N. Kentucky Ave.–Sample strawberry mojitos. Enter a drawing to win 2 spots in their Charcuterie Workshop (Value $130).
- Stationery Loft at 230 N. Kentucky Ave.–Sample toffee. Receive a complimentary box of Thank You notes for purchases of $25 or more.
- Take Heart at 248 N. Kentucky Ave.–Serve homemade cookies and offer 20% off one regularly-priced item.
- Top Buttons at 236 N. Kentucky Ave.–Spend $30 in thrift, and receive $5 off your total! (discount taken at time of purchase).
- Traditions Unlimited at 221 N. Kentucky Ave.–Every purchase of $25 or more will receive a $5 off coupon to be used on a future purchase. Plus, sample some refreshing Summer Tea.
- Urban Appeal at 123 S. Kentucky Ave.–Take 10% off the total purchase.