FIRST FRIDAY CAR SHOW
- The CAR SHOW has a dedicated footprint that will not vary from event to event. The CAR SHOW’s footprint is on Tennessee Ave from Main to Pine Street, with portions of Tennessee Ave. from Lemon St. to Main St. as overflow. The Munn Park parking Lot is NOT part of the Car Show area. PLEASE SEE THE MAP BELOW.
- The car show begins at 5:30pm. No cars can enter the footprint after 6pm.
- The car show will officially end at 8pm, not 9pm as the rest of the First Friday event does.
- LDDA staff will lead cars out of the car show area and move the barricade to let them out. We will work on getting those folks out who want to leave from 8 to 8:30. Those who wish to stay will need to re-park in the parallel spaces as a regular car NO LATER THAN 8:15PM. We will open the street at 8:30. The remaining cars are now free to leave whenever they like. Cars who consistently want to leave at 8pm should be placed closer to the exits for safety.
- CAR SHOW participants will need to register their vehicle with the LDDA (just once, not every month). and LDDA will provide them a dash placard to ID them. The LDDA will request contact information to be able to communicate as needed with car show folks – event cancellations, etc. It is also imperative that we know who is participating in our event. Anyone who does not choose to register with us will not be allowed to participate in the First Friday classy car show.
We hope you will join us if you have never participated or continue with us if you are a regular participant. Please fill out the form attached. We will get your placard to you.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me. I look forward to seeing you!
Brittany Melson, Marketing and Events Manager – Lakeland Downtown Development Authority
863.259.6971 • Bmelson@ldda.org
OR use the fillable form at the bottom of this page and you can sign a copy the next time you attend the event.