Dear First Friday Foodie Fest Vendors,
Reminder: All staff representing your organization at the event must be informed of the information provided below.
Pine Street may not close until approximately 5:15pm.
See below for this month’s important documents:
- Event Logistics (Set up and Tear Down Instructions)
- Foodie Fest Complete Map (Pine Street, Munn Park Parking Lot, Munn Park) and AtoZ List of Food Vendors
- Multiple Entry/Exit Maps:
- If you are an exhibitor in Munn Park and you arrive before 4:30pm, you are allowed to enter the footprint of the event from any street, but you must use one of the designated parking areas listed on the map after you unload your vehicle. Here’s a general entry/exit and parking map.
- If you are an exhibitor in Munn Park OR the Munn Park Parking Lot and you arrive after 5:00pm, you must enter from Pine St. and travel south down Tennessee Ave. Here’s an “after 5pm special guest” specific map.
- If you are an exhibitor on the north side of Pine St. (A-E), click here for your instructions. If you are an exhibitor on the south side of Pine St. (F-J), click here for your instructions.
- Exhibitor Parking Placard (Print and Place on Dashboard. Required for all exhibitor vehicles)
Electricity is only available by pre-approval based on exhibitor need for business-related activities or promotions. We do not provide electricity for lights, fans, or other non-essential items.
Let us know if you have any questions!