Our next First Friday event will take place on December 4 from 6pm to 9pm in Downtown Lakeland. Take pictures with Santa in Munn Park for $5 per person (6:30-8:30pm), and when you’re done, stroll around and enjoy the city’s holiday light display.
Downtown shops and restaurants will be open late. Enjoy goodies, giveaways, and discounts from local business exhibitors. Find the perfect Christmas gift in the Makers Market, featuring local artists and creators. Check out the Classy Car Show on Tennessee Avenue.
First Friday is a family-friendly event held in the streets of Downtown Lakeland between Lemon Street and Oak Street along Kentucky and Tennessee Avenues. On-street parking begins to close in the event area at 3pm to allow us to clear the streets and set up the exhibitors and vendors. Parking in all permitted and metered locations is free after 5pm and all day on the weekends.
Parking lots available:
- Main Street garage – all day public access from Cedar Street; after 5pm public parking from Main Street (all the way to the top)
- Heritage Plaza Garage — all day public access from S. Kentucky Ave. and S. Tennessee Ave.; after 5pm, additional public parking on upper level
- Trinity Presbyterian Parking Lot – corner of Tennessee and Bay
- Oak Street Parking Lot – corner of Oak and Kentucky
- City Permit Only Lots – all free after 5pm and all day weekends
- Massachusetts between Lime Street and Orange Street
- Tennessee Avenue between Walnut and Lime Street
- Parking lot north of BB&T Bank along the railroad tracks (access off of S. Florida Ave)
First Friday is supported by our Downtown Champions:
- MIDFLORIDA Credit Union
- Burnetti, P.A.
- Just Cares, Inc.
- Catholic Charities, Polk County Ministries
- Sun ‘n Fun Aerospace Expo
- City of Lakeland
- Lakeland Electric
- MOR TV
Interested in becoming a First Friday exhibitor? CLICK HERE.
Interested in becoming a Makers Market vendor? CLICK HERE.
Interested in registering for the Classy Car Show? CLICK HERE.