- 6pm–Event Begins
- 6:30pm–Fire Breather Performance in West Quadrant of Munn Park
- 6:45pm–Catch Beads Thrown from the Balcony above Harry’s Restaurant
- 7:00pm–Watch the Walking Street Parade down N. Kentucky Ave.
- 7:30pm–Fire Breather Performance in West Quadrant of Munn Park
- 7:45pm–Catch Beads Thrown from the Balcony above Harry’s Restaurant
- 8:30pm–Fire Breather Performance in West Quadrant of Munn Park
- 8:45pm–Raffle Winners Chosen (You do not have to be present to win–but if you are present, you can take home your prize!)
- 9:00pm–Event Ends
- 3rd Rail, 2nd Line Band in Munn Park (will play off and on from 6-9pm)
- Joe’s Garage Band on S. Kentucky Ave. near Lemon St. (Will play from 6-6:30pm and from 7:15-9:00pm)
- Inflatables from Lakeland Moonwalk on N. Kentucky near Oak St., on Pine St., on Cedar St., and on Main St. near Tennessee Ave.
- Adult Beverages and Delicious Food for All Ages in Munn Park
- Enter a raffle to win prizes. Tickets are 20 for $10 or 10 for $5. Winners choses at 8:45 pm (You do not have to present to win).
Our next First Friday event will take place on February 7, 2020 from 6pm to 9pm in Downtown Lakeland. The theme is Mardi Gras in Munn Park, sponsored by Catholic Charities of Central Florida!
Enjoy Food, Drinks, Beads & More! Purchase festive adult beverages in Munn Park. Munch on yummy New Orleans goodies like King Cakes and Beignets (Prices Vary). Enjoy music by the 3rd Rail, 2nd Line band. Check our Facebook page for updates on additional vendors and entertainment.
Downtown shops and restaurants will be open late. Don’t miss the Makers Market, featuring local artists and creators, on North Kentucky Avenue and the Classy Car Show on Tennessee Avenue.
In February 2020, our Classy Car Show is being sponsored by Carlisle Events. Stop by their tent on Tennessee Ave. near Main St., and meet the team behind Winter AutoFest Lakeland! Check out some of the show cars that will be on display during Winter AutoFest 2020 at the SUN n’ FUN Expo Campus in Lakeland, February 21-23. From Mustangs to Mopars, Corvettes to parts shopping, special guests, an auction and more, this event has it all! You can also register to win FREE access to the event, either to show your car or to simply enjoy it as a spectator. Learn all about how you can get signed up to be part of Central Florida’s biggest and best classic and collector car event. Can’t make it to First Friday? Visit www.carlisleevents.com today.
First Friday is a family-friendly event held in the streets of Downtown Lakeland between Lemon Street and Oak Street along Kentucky and Tennessee Avenues. On-street parking begins to close in the event area at 3pm to allow us to clear the streets and set up the exhibitors and vendors. Parking in all permitted and metered locations is free after 5pm and all day on the weekends. Event parking is limited, so please carpool with friends and neighbors! We also offer free valet on the corner of Lemon St. and Tennessee Ave. on First Fridays.
Parking lots available:
- Trinity Presbyterian Parking Lot – corner of Tennessee and Bay
- Oak Street Parking Lot – corner of Oak and Kentucky
- Main Street garage – all day public access from Cedar Street; after 5pm public parking from Main Street (all the way to the top)
- City Permit Only Lots – all free after 5pm and all day weekends
- Massachusetts between Lime Street and Orange Street
- Tennessee Avenue between Walnut and Lime Street
- Parking lot north of BB&T Bank along the railroad tracks (access off of S. Florida Ave)
First Friday is supported by our Downtown Champions:
- MIDFLORIDA Credit Union
- Audi Lakeland
- Burnetti, P.A.
- Just Cares, Inc.
- Catholic Charities, Polk County Ministries
- Sun ‘n Fun Aerospace Expo
- City of Lakeland
- Lakeland Electric
- MOR TV
- The Ledger Media Group