Get your holiday shopping done early at Downtown Lakeland’s first annual Savor the Season: Sip & Shop event on Thursday, November 21 from 5pm-8:30pm. Stores will be open late, and the shopping will be great!
Enjoy retail and restaurant sales and specials.
Listen to live music at various locations on the street.
Win a Holiday Shopping Spree! The more you shop, the more chances you get to win!
Text SAVORLKLD to 41400 in advance to win a $50 gift card to a Downtown business.
Take advantage of free valet parking and universal pick-up anywhere Downtown. Drop your car off on Main St. or Lemon St. between Kentucky Ave. and Tennessee Ave. When you’re done shopping, request to be picked up anywhere Downtown. Valet is free, but tips are appreciated.
Check below for specials from participating merchants:
- Amelia Paige Boutique at 223 N. Kentucky Ave.–They will be serving up Spiked Apple Cider and Cookies! Spend $40 and get a free Erimish Bracelet! (Restrictions Apply. Style to be determined at check out.)
- Cake Makers Studio at 115 S. Kentucky Ave.-Sample from 32 Flavors of Ice Cream.
- Chop Shop at 118 S. Kentucky Ave.–Stop by for free samples and a food special.
- Coppertree Boutique & Studio at 229 N. Kentucky Ave.–Sample wine & cookies. Receive a free pair of holiday earrings with purchases of $35 or more. Take 10% off of custom orders.
- Escapology Escape Rooms at 210 E. Pine St.–$5 off per person in your Private Escape Game Booking for up to 8 guests. Use PROMO CODE: DTLKLD5
- Federal Bar Lakeland at 124 S Tennessee Ave.–Bottomless apple cider mimosas for $15 per person will be offered. They will also have food specials during happy hour from 4-8pm, and their house DJ will be playing starting at 8pm.
- Home Essentials at 325 N. Kentucky Ave.–Sample some “Silly Cow” hot chocolate, and buy the mix to take home for the holidays! Plus, bundle and save–spend over $100 on food items, and receive 20% off (restrictions apply).
- Just Dance Academy at 124 S. Kentucky Ave.–Free hot cocoa and coffee. Enter contests to win giveaways and free dance classes.
- Lakeland CBD Wellness at 225 N. Kentucky Ave.–Sample wine, as well as CBD coffee and tea. Take 10% off of all beverage purchases.
- Lloyds of Lakeland at 310 N. Kentucky Ave.–Enjoy Fall punch and snacks. 20%-75% off select vendors.
- My Cottage Garden at 325 N. Kentucky Ave.–Stop by this little hidden gem, and sample some delicious tea.
- Pita Pit at 127 S. Kentucky Ave. will have smoothie samples with a $1.00 off special for all smoothie orders. They will also have samples of their new flavored chips and dip.
- Salon Chateau & Boutique at 228 E. Pine St.–Sample Fall red wine sangria and cookies. Receive 10% off when you spend $50 or more on boutique items only.
- Scout & Tag, LLC at 244 N. Kentucky Ave.–Sampling spiked apple cider. Christmas Towels will be Buy One, Get One Free!
- Scream’n Tuna Sushi at 270 E. Bay St.–Buy 2 house special rolls, get 1 maki or house favorite roll for free. Buy One, Get One Free on house sake or beer purchases.
- Stationery Loft at 230 N. Kentucky Ave.–Enjoy a champagne celebration! Receive free personalization on select items.
- Taco Bus at 128 S. Kentucky Ave.–Sample horchata and pineapple water. Receive free chips and salsa with purchase of an entree.
- Take Heart Fair Trade & More at 248 N. Kentucky Ave.–Sample ethos coffee. Take 20% off one regular-priced item.
- Teriyaki Madness at 304 N. Kentucky Ave.–Sample their new desserts!
- Top Buttons at 236 N. Kentucky Ave.–Sample Raspberry Sherbet Punch. Receive 15% off all new boutique collection clothing and accessories.
- Traditions Unlimited at 221 N. Kentucky Ave. will have samples of their Aspen Mulling Spices. Receive $5 of Mistletoe Money for holiday shopping on purchases of $25 or more.
- Urban Appeal at 123 S. Kentucky Ave.–Take 10% off your final purchase.